Assembled, rugged and lightweight 12-channel mobile field cable, excellent cable retention due to aramid yarn, black PUR outer jacket, available in single mode (APC) .
The opticalCON MTP® cable connector accommodates 12 optical channels (PC or APC) based on conventional and proven MTP® connectivity protected by a ruggedized and durable all-metal housing. It features a spring loaded push-pull locking mechanism and an excellent cable retention utilizing aramid yarn. The optical connection is exceptional well protected against dirt and dust by an automatically operated sealing cover.
The cable is available in different lengths and is packed on drum. 50m, 100m, 200m & 400 meters
Features & Benefits
- OpticalCON X-TREME cable for demanding applications like touring / rental or outdoor broadcast
- Offers a cut-proof and rodent-resistant double-jacket, glass-yarn armored cable construction
- Rugged 12-channel fiber optic connection system
- For Point-to-Point multichannel routing
- Innovative spherical shutter guarantees low maintenance
- Dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition